Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Texting each other is only good when your phone is on vibrate

Did you know that talking during an awards program was rude?   LOL  Well, guess what, I have never been able to sit still long enough to shut up, so guess who was the obnoxious parent at the program.   LOL  Yup, that's right, ME.  and my friend Annette.  I gave a ride to Tris's friend and her mom and yes, from the get go we all knew how I would be.  Needless to say, I am worse than kids at any function.  When you think that the kids are going to be the problem, you learn it's hardly them so much as me.  I bounce, chat, giggle, squirm, and eventually make rude gestures to people around me.   When Annette and I realized people may be slighlty thinking we were rude, I solved our problem.  Yup, that's it, I started texting.  LOL  funny thing is, her phone wasn't on vibrate.  YES SIR, you heard in the quiet, "you have a text"   LOL  hahahaha   then, to beat all, she dropped her phone on the poor people already aggravated by us in the row in front.  man, it was fun.  nate took the boys to their program but i have no clue how that went other than they got food and trophies.  We got full bladder's, back aches, Annette's feet fell asleep, and we were kids all over again, but you know the point?  Heck when you figure it out let me know.  I just wanted you to know: " Don't you hate it when people next you text you?"   HAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment