Monday, June 6, 2011

VBS

Vacation Bible School has started this year.   It's a good thing.  My boys get to go every night this year.  My daughter on the other hand is now to old.  Why is it that once your 12 you're too old to do it anymore?  My daughter would love to attend a night of fun and games and do Christian stuff.  Still trying to understand why there are age limits on nights like that.  When they have it for kids they should have a preteen and young teen VBS.
On another note, my oldest boy starts summer arts tomorrow.  It's good for him to have made it in but bad for the fact that i still have to get up at 630 every morning.  LOL  No school yet I get to get up early.  oh well.  yay damyon for getting accepted based on his art.   Not a funny post or anything, just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment