Tuesday, May 31, 2011

school

Well tomorrow is my 4 year old’s interview for K-4.  Needless to say if they are too smart they fail and if they are too ignorant they pass.  At least that sums it up more or less.   LOL  well in all honesty I hope he’s dumb enough to fail to get in.  Then it will be me and my school work for at least 3 hours a day.  Yay me!  Or maybe not so much.  J I will attempt full time heavy load.  Now all my kids will be in school.  Or shall I say my whole house will be in school.  
Did you know that no matter how long you go to school, it doesn’t make you smarter sometimes.  LOL  if only they taught common sense in school along with book smarts.  Heck, in our school system here they really don’t try to teach either.  My kids learn more from tv and video games than they do in school.  I think the most my kids have learned in school around here is how to hide from bullies, how to be nasty, and how to be mean.  Go figure.  Well school you couldn’t handle my 8 year old, here comes the last in line.   LOL   all of my kids went to the same school and most of them all had the same teachers.  By now they wish I’d move.
Every time the phone rings I just pick it up and answer “what did nate do?”  I don’t even suspect anyone else.  LOL  well now last in line is worse than all three of the big ones so I guess I gotta prepare for may be to come.   He can’t wait.  As far as my youngest is concerned, he’s been in school for 10 years, with teachers of all kinds and his own personal cheerleaders in class…LOL  he has a very active imagination. I hope they can handle it.  Then again, he may be the new lil nate in the building and everyone will love him.   oh great !!!!   that’s what ruined lil nate.   We shall see tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment