Monday, May 30, 2011

bored and just because

So here it is another day in the life of me.  Am I to say it is eventful? Yes.  Am I to say it’s happy? At times. What about sad? Uh, duh. What about tormenting?  Heck yeah.  My husband had to open this morning so he was up and gone by 430.  Yay cause I slept till after 8.  Bout time. Only problem was the dog woke me up to whining.  Booooooo!!!!   For once the kids slept in and I had to get up.  Go figure.  That’s how it works.  Hehehe    well it was a peaceful morning.  It usually is when we wake up without daddy here to make for torment.  Ok except for those mornings when my 8 year old wakes up pissy.   So far they have a week left of school and man am I counting down til they go back.  Don’t think bad of me, I have the kids that don’t do well when stuck together for more than a weekend. 
So this morning my now 4 year old has decided to be grown.  He literally “fine’d” me for at least 10 minutes.  LOL all because he wanted junk and I said NO.  Then it started into whatever and seriously.   He’s a trip.  And here we go now MOM MOM MOM MOM …..   I love that.  All kids at once MOMing me to death.  I would change my name but they would learn it.  LOL   I can’t say much right now because it’s only noon and the chaos in this house doesn’t start until later.  When they are coming off their medicines.  

No comments:

Post a Comment