Monday, May 30, 2011

in laws

Ok here’s a post for ya.  I know there is a myth that most all married people have in-law issues.  Well, I must say I am one of those married people.  My mother in law is a breed of her own.  LOL  between her and the rest of my husband’s loco family, I married stuck-up-ville’s mama’s boy.  ( I do, though, love the nana and papa more than life itself.)  but back to the reason wives and mom-in-laws don’t hardly ever get along.   NO ONE WILL EVER BE MOMMA!!!   I got one of those momma screwed him up when he was a kid and now he’s still waiting on her to love him.  Go figure.  At least I know why my husband has issues.  Meme (what she makes the kids call her so that’s what I call her) is a rare breed of stuck up on herself.  She rarely remembers birthdays or holidays for anyone in this house, yet, when she wants something or is afraid people may think she is not doing her part, she will call out of the blue and suck up.   Her and I have never seen eye to eye, especially about family life or marriage.  She is a firm believer that once your married you have to stay married even if you’re miserable, but all for affairs if it means no divorce and no one finds out.  Now here’s the kicker, her daughter is just as bad and none of the other siblings want anything to do with her or their dad, who, by the way, couldn’t tell you the truth about anything even if he could remember it.  That man thinks he’s a wolf.  Snores like a bear, lies like a rug, and is nutty than a squirrels nest.  I’m glad I at least live 8 hours away.   I would go nuts if I had to live with them again.  We tried that for a little while and it caused more hell than it helped.  She would tell my husband I was being lazy when I was trapped upstairs with my boys while my daughter was in school.   Please, I tried to clean up once and got my ass handed to me for throwing away what I assumed was trash.   Packrat.  Oh well, just sayin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment