Monday, November 28, 2011

just for thought


I suppose it’s about time to write another blog, huh?  LOL well let’s see what I got on the brain today.  Oh yeah here’s a good food for thought:  if we can GPS our dogs then why can’t parents have a choice of whether or not to have a tracker inserted into their children?  I mean nothing big or painful just a small chip inserted right in the crack of the butt cheek and thigh.  At least until they are of legal age and move out.  Then people who even have an idea of kidnapping children would be found even quicker and parents don’t have to worry so much about where their children are.   Less kidnapping and murder on our children.   And at legal age of 17 or 18 the child can then choose whether or not to keep it or remove it.  I would pay money to have them in my kids.  I love my children enough to worry about today’s perverts running off with my kids and also where they may be if they go missing or runaway.   As parents we should have rights as their guardians.  Technically it’s not a violation of a child’s rights when they are the responsibility of the parents legally anyways.   And another topic:  sitcom families.   Do they really exist?  Not in my head.   If your family is too sitcom perfect you may wanna do some digging into private affairs and such.   There is not a family out there that does not have an issue of some sort.  Kids DO fight, parents DO bicker, and kids and parents DO eventually disagree and fight.  It’s nature of the human.   Every generation is different and every generation thinks their way is right.   If you look at my family and say we have problems because we bicker or we seem a bit crazy, well, then, guess what: “we probably are normal!” those of you that want to criticize a family because they may not do EVERYTHING together, then you may want to think ahead to what sneaky things your children will be doing when they gain freedom.   Open your children to the world, don’t sugar coat it.  Unfortunate for you as parents and grandparents, this isn’t the 80’s anymore and our time is done.  Now children have electronics that we never had and more access to the world at their fingertips.  If your child secretly plays on the computer you may want to go behind and see just who they are.  Invade a bit of privacy, children don’t need it.  Up until age 18-25 they are mentally not capable of being given adult freedoms.  Stupidity will override anything you’ve taught them and their friends ARE more important than your influence.  Sorry, that’s just psychologically how it is.   ok I think I’m done.  Any preferences?????  Drop a line and let me know what I should write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment